Btw, all of you who know me know that I'm a giant Warren Ellis fan, right? Well, he's been doing one of his better bits lately for free and online (actually, I dunno if his comics have been good lately; I've got an eight-month-old, so I don't get to blow my paycheck on comics anymore. His novel was pretty bad, though, so I'm using that as the gauge), the story of a flooded, possibly post-apocalyptic London. It's called Freakangels, publishes once a week with art by Paul Duffield and can be found here. Or, hit this link to go to the first in the series (they're on #15 now).

Anyway, Warren just emailed a request for advertising, so I guess they're not getting the hit-count they were hoping for. Dunno why. It really is a nice piece of writing, and the art, while rough on the edges, has a nicely distinct feel to it. Check it out. I think you'll enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Posts