Okay, here's the revised deal:
Gonna, D & I, do a roundrobin thing where he starts with an image and sends it to me. I'll post it, then within 48 hours I'll write a vignette that relates to it. Intended to be about the Brass City, so who knows where/who'll it'll entail. The fucking place is so huge, y'know?

Rules:

NO DISCUSSION. Whatever's posted leads to the next piece of the work. D & Me aren't allowed to discuss it in anything but the most surface way. "Hey, cool pic." Along those lines.

8 WEEKS. Artificial time limits, or the thing'll just be a wank that goes on forever without any kind of value. 8 pics, 8 vignettes, 1 story. Hopefully.

That's pretty much it. I think I can make a separate page to post the thing on. If not, then it stays on the main page and there's a lot of scrolling involved. If it's looking good within the first few episodes, I'll go around and see if I can get folks to link to it, spread the joy. If it's crappy, well, then, shit. I'll just cry or drink or something.

That's all I can think of right now. Hope it's worthwhile. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts