From The Drudge Report:

A domestic centerpiece of the Bush/GOP agenda for a second Bush term is getting rid of the Internal Revenue Service, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The Speaker of the House will push for replacing the nation's current tax system with a national sales tax or a value added tax, Hill sources tell DRUDGE.

"People ask me if I’m really calling for the elimination of the IRS, and I say I think that’s a great thing to do for future generations of Americans," Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert explains in his new book, to be released on Wednesday.


Y'know, I'm starting to wonder if what's pissing me off so much about the Republicans isn't that they're going out of their way to make the world perfect for about .ooo1% of its population, but that they're so ham-fisted about how they're going about it. Of course, a great deal of the world seems to be swallowing it...

Completely off the nut, I'm STILL don't understand what the fuck Eric Stoltz was thinking. Why the FUCK would you chase after angstly little Lea Thompson when you've got an utterly pissed off Mary Stuart Masterson ready to fall into your arms? Fellas, seriously, back me up on this one. I don't care how sexy Amanda Jones was; Watts was the bomb, for ever & ever, Amen. Right?

Right. To bed. Sleep well, y'all. I miss you guys.

Comments

Popular Posts