This phrase just kept hitting me at work today: I was birthed from what ran down God's leg after He orgasmed out the universe. Makes me wanna punch myself in the throat, though. Dunno why. Too FIGHT CLUB, maybe. Pointless melodrama. Which is to say, roughly par for the course.

That and I had a dream that I was lecturing my college history class about why Hitler was so hip on getting a sea corridor through Poland. Nothing really spectacular, really, just me up in front of the class talking about Grossdeutschland and Hitler's probable Jewish heritage and all that. Nothing else, but today it had me thinking that Richie once pointed out that songs I truly love (i.e.Less Than Zero; White Man in Hammersmith Palais) mention Hilter and/or Nazis. Which is weird but true. Something along the lines of my fascination with Nullos, I think. The repulsion providing perverse attraction, allowing proximity without (at least initial) intimacy. Which is a carefully couched way of saying that I'm afraid it's all going to turn around and bite me in the ass, sometime soon.

Right. Nothing interesting in here today, but it's been a while since I posted, and I figure you guys deserve better than bi-monthly updates.

Have a nice'n, y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts