And just because it's kinda weird and Jet City local:



A site, apparently, about keeping chickens in Seattle. Which, I guess, isn't a terrible idea, but it's not exactly the first thought that pops into ones head when heading into a pretty heavily urbanized area. Or, if it is, it shouldn't be, and the one who's head that is needs to get it fucking fixed.

Right. I'm tired. Have I explained that I'm just motherfucking goddamned friggin' exhausted lately? It's so weird. Like I'm getting scopped with smack about ten minutes after I drag ass outta bed in the morning. Just fucking wonderful. Only thing that seems to fix it, temporarily, are mass amounts of sugar and caffeine. Just, really, really, really weird.

I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch. You better think about it, baby.

Love that song.

Goodnight, y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts