Hey, y'all. The new bike:



The rear cartridge, anyway. Diamondback Topanga, 20" frame (I keep thinking that a 21" makes more sense, but the Young disagrees, and, well, shit, I've got no good reason to argue with him 'bout bikes). I should have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week, at which point I'll post some more complete pics. It's a very cool ride.

Also, me n' Buttons just watched the second season of The Office, and I've gotta say, MOTHERFUCKER. I am so very seriously angry & sad. Why did they have to fuck over Tim? Huh, huh? Seriously, just pissing me off. Hope there is, despite what I've been told, a third season. Have to go look.

Just read that back, realize that I'm showing more emotion about a fucking video than I am about some current real life shit involving real life friends. All right, need to go smoke and write and feel like a piece of crap.

Talk to you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts