So, yeah, it's a beautiful Saturday morning here in Jet City, the coffee is fresh, the air is sweet and I find this on the CBC website:

HOW EXPLICIT ARE YOU ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT?

Very. I mean I'm right up front saying that I want to become HIV positive; I want to convert. And the way we meet normally of course is through the Internet on the clubs that are specifically for that.

WHAT KINDS OF CLUBS?

There are gift givers and bug chasers.

WHAT'S A GIFT GIVER?

A gift giver is the one that is HIV and the bug chaser, like I am, is going after the gift.

THE GIFT?

The gift. Being... getting what it takes to be positive.

GETTING HIV?

Umm hmm, getting HIV, giving the same and-or giving the blood. There are sites on the web just for blood donor types who want to pass along HIV through blood.



Yeah, this is sad. And part of the sadness is that the guy seems to be having a problem getting infected. Anybody else heard of this kinda shit? I mean, is this one of these cultural underground things that I just kind of missed, but that everybody else has known about, like felching & mooping & things like that?

Interesting way to wake up, at any rate.

Comments

Popular Posts