It was an e-mail we weren't meant to see. Not for our eyes were the notes that showed White House staffers taking two-hour meetings with Christian fundamentalists, where they passed off bogus social science on gay marriage as if it were holy writ and issued fiery warnings that "the Presidents [sic] Administration and current Government is engaged in cultural, economical, and social struggle on every level"—this to a group whose representative in Israel believed herself to have been attacked by witchcraft unleashed by proximity to a volume of Harry Potter. Most of all, apparently, we're not supposed to know the National Security Council's top Middle East aide consults with apocalyptic Christians eager to ensure American policy on Israel conforms with their sectarian doomsday scenarios.

Just posting this to remind myself to go read the damn thing when I'm sober and then postulate any number of brilliant theories about Jr. from it.

Oddly enough, this dovetails with an epiphany I had on the man today, which is making me wonder if the Divine Hand is guiding the web tonight. Which, actually, would dovetail with the thing that I'm writing that I haven't shared with y'all yet. I've asked The Father for some input, so when he gets back to me, I'll be able to add his actual brilliance to my bullshit brilliance and create a masterwork that just might change the very face of morality, religion and the potential end of the world.

Really, you should probably stay tuned, if only for an early heads-up on what's going down with the universe.

Btw, MikE!, thanks for kind words in comments. You are the very finest rhythm brother a mediocre bass player could've ever asked for.

Everybody, understand that MikE! kicks ass...

Comments

Popular Posts