Hey there, kidlins. Bright and sunny warm in Fairfield County today, which has made my wagon attempt to consume all of its fluids at one point or another today. I must proceed with a radiator flush and new front brakes posthaste. I am tired of watching the temp gauge at all times and shimmying up to stopsigns.

Yah.

Nothing worth writing about today. Going up to the BC for tux fitting w/Pop in a few minutes which should be just sorta terrifying. My Ben Sherman messenger bag showed up, which is cool, but Dad's d-day present hasn't, and the lack of communication with the seller is putting a bit of a bug up my ass. D apparently likes the vignette and is inspired vis a vis the next pic. Which is a fine, fine thing.

Uh, yeah.

Okay, out. Have to go sit in traffic on the Merrit for a while. Bringing Joe, Elvis, Buddy and maybe Bob with me. Just to drive Dad nuts.

Comments

Popular Posts