I think my first viewing of "Better Off Dead" was in the late eighties when my college roommate rented the video. I always liked old Camaros, so the shots of Lane's black '67 Camaro stuck in my mind. After college, I moved to Florida and I bought my own copy of the movie. Every time I watched it, my curiosity about the Camaro grew more intense. Who owned that car when it was used in the movie? Where is that car now? What shape is it in? In November of 2001, my curiosity reached a peak. I decided to make a serious search to find the "Better Off Dead" Camaro.

Yup, this is a guy who fought with the DMV, hired private detectives and coldcalled all over Cali in search of a penis-stretcher with John Cusack's assprint on the front seat. You have to admire that kind of dedication. There are pictures. Go, look. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts